Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pinky Rat Size My Rat Sanke Will Not Eat Thawed Mice.?

My rat sanke will not eat thawed mice.? - pinky rat size

I live in Florida, and generally have a constant supply of lizards, my rat snake (do not feed about 18 cm, prepared to live the mouse). If you feel the lizard does not hesitate to go, but since the winter comes soon, I have the thawed pinkies and use, and refuses to eat.

I had a hungry snake me on this issue ... I have a problem feeding live mice, but my queue is almost as big as my middle finger to the size ... It is this size, investors can type mice live, or should I continue to look high and low for the occasional lizard is used?

I can not have custody, if I think, but I do not draw, so any help would be nice. Moreover, is not lost and is interested in thawed mouse, only it will not take.

7 comments:

Richard said...

The serpent is the perfect size for eating small mice mice.Start finger (newborns). When not working thawed mice, mice live try mice.Once be stunned funnel to prevent the wounded snake. anesthetize the mouse, only set into a paper bag and press the bag with something hard (E stove, furniture,) concrete. If you find a lizard, which normally feed the lizard friction on your mouse to the ambassadors of the lizard will have to wait to move mouse.You May, until the snake is very hungry when you should eat what you put before it.If you have more questions about saving my e-mails more than happy to try to have the snakes help.I followed for over 30 years with what I Delt me with a bunch of trouble.

Goatslay... said...

Live food is better ... Have you tried to fish gold charger? I used them back from the dorsal fin and let's not have it before my snake and eat in your hand, or outside the capsule of the feed. I also know they are feeding spendy, but maybe you can buy your anoles emergency rations if they do not work?

Sushi Kitty said...

Some insects can try to be purchased in the pet shop. He was an albino corn snake is dead, do not eat, melted baby mice ... but if we buy a new eats live mice and crickets (we had a bearded dragon eating crickets).

Michael said...

To give more than thawed mouse! I have a king cobra, I have to feed his ego and hunger now (I Heart Snake)

joedawg3... said...

Snakes prefer live food. Mice received that are alive!

D@rt! said...

if you can swallow the snake, it should be good

Abigail said...

I want to stick with the lizards, and perhaps try to live mice might be more interested in life and is not likely to be used on the soft flesh and skin of mice without a ladder, so he did not see that coming, especially when you only eat lizards Perhaps if you live snakes pinkies heat sensors to find and see no need for the warmth of their prey, or even warmer until you register or simply burn or scald your tongue heat and it will not be able to make your way through all feel

Post a Comment