Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Laser Eye Color Change Has Anyone Undergone Laser Eye Surgery To Change Eye Color I Know Clinics Exist In Russia And Europe For This?

Has anyone undergone laser eye surgery to change eye color i know clinics exist in russia and europe for this? - laser eye color change

People have had surgery in Russia and Europe will change in eye color laser, I will do that every body can these clinical and nobody can show me pictures of his eyes to speak, unless they have been subjected to this process, thank you guys.

3 comments:

Spectacl... said...

Not sure if it is a true laser treatment. I know they use surgery to insert a lens of the eye from the color of the iris to change the color. As a pioneer in Panama and in South America. I do not agree on what belongs not Europe or Russia. The FDA has not approved for safe use again, and I'm not sure that has been approved for use in any other place.

megangre... said...

The implant is safe. NewIris is the same material used for implants intraoculr to improve the vision of the United States. I flew and operated. You can see supernatural, no one can say he has brown eyes. If someone finds out that in Russia, where he will be running more than happy to undergo this procedure experience and shares

Rich S said...

sounds rather ridiculous. They have only one pair of eyes, why risk the vanity. Why not buy colored contacts available. A girl I work with different colors and it will be from a different girl each time. The amazing what difference it makes. I bet your husband like too ;-)

Post a Comment