Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anemia Easy Bruising Could I Have Celiac Disease? Advise Needed?

Could i have celiac disease? advise needed? - anemia easy bruising

Symptoms:
* Abdominal cramps, bloating and gas
Anemia
* Rumbling stomach
Diarrhea
* Easy bruising
* Nosebleed
* General weakness or fatigue
* Flatulence
* Smelly seats
* The gastrointestinal symptoms
* Weakness
Nausea *
* There are no physical symptoms (fatigue is usually not good)
Panic Attacks *
* A terrible famine
I make an appointment with your doctor. I had these symptoms for a few now.thanks months.

2 comments:

augusts.... said...

It could be fear. Could also contribute to the problems of the digestive system. My sister had similar symptoms, the doctor said there was nothing to object. Having reached the point where I was going to cry because he thought he would die. (AWW), I felt so bad. Finally, convinced me to go to a clinic for diagnosis, where he was diagnosed with having panic attacks. I hope this is helpful and does not have a disease. That would be terrible. Good luck with your appointment with your doctor.

sand in your shoe said...

I know someone who has celiac disease.
It must avoid gluten in their diet.
It is fairly easy to do, which is extremely rarely found anything gluten free in the supermarket, but much improved. Celiac disease is increasingly recognized by doctors.
So if you think you have, then you can for themselves by researching gluten-free products that go into the store and buy them to test and to a gluten in their diet than food for 2 weeks.
In the meantime, you need to keep a food diary, and each item that you eat and drink. This book will be useful to see the doctor.
Also keep in mind other symptoms do.
Start today. We hope you soon feel much better.

Post a Comment