Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Prepaid Collect Call Can You Call Collect To A Tracfone Prepaid Phone?

Can you call collect to a Tracfone prepaid phone? - best prepaid collect call

I would like to remind me of my friend Sonya Livingston Correctional NY. I wonder if I could to my cell, collect, or if I have a landline and have forwarded it to my phone. It would be much simpler, direct calls, but I'll do what I gotta do. I have also heard that Verizon a program that collects the offering calls directly to their phone calls. Anyone who knows anything about this?

2 comments:

prawn_he... said...

Collect call to be very expensive and their service provider will be responsible for both bills and come to you. Cell phone airtime will be considered, but depending on what the plan is not subscribed. I personally think if he can not afford to call, to not talk on the phone. Internet is cheaper, tried from PC to PC via Yahoo, MSN or Skype call.

Matt W said...

Yes, but you will need 10.10 -* 12345 * 6969 # then enter the phone area code, the call will be at half price.

Post a Comment