Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedgied Girl I'm A Girl And I Just Got Wedgied Infront Of People....?

I'm a girl and I just got wedgied infront of people....? - wedgied girl

Ok, I am the girl "news" and then in my old school, I was not like normal populaur or so, but not a geek ... So now I'm quite normal, but still ... I was parked in the class and my shirt was, and spent my hip (I had a shirt over a T-shirt shifts and so I have a bra to the waist under her shirt idea to cover) in any case, I was wearing purple bikini line underwear and jumped over the body and the girl looked at grapes, and she pulled my underwear! Then I remembered the trousers .. When all was ready and I were only 3 people Thik photos or phone Wi .. I ran to the bathroom makes my shirt was, and only acted as if nothing had happened ... Now she call me purple underwear What should I do ???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment