Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bare Bronze Illuminating Face Tint Where To Buy Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Daily Glow?

Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Daily Glow? - bare bronze illuminating face tint where to buy

I bought a moisturizer Bare Bronze also bought), apply glow daily face color light (in the user guide for the hydrated skin.
Who knows if he is to update the luster of the face too much or simply the rest of the body? Or someone has already tried one of these products? I stopped and thought it would be healthier way to go tan.
I welcome any comments useful when trying this or something similar, I thank you

1 comments:

Lucky said...

You can put it on her face after she mosturize. But not too much, because I do not want to interfere with his amkeup and then not be able PUTON its founding. Therefore it could too heavy. and you do not look like a clown.

Post a Comment