Sunday, February 21, 2010

Remington Modular Shotgun For Sale Tactical Rifles - Remington 700 Models?

Tactical rifles - remington 700 models? - remington modular shotgun for sale

In view of the presentation of a weapon, similar to all tactical Remington 700 USR (urban sniper rifle) I know it will hurt the associated costs, the scope alone is very expensive, and the Modular Accessory Rail (MARS) and population (SA PST25 accuracy). First things first, the weapon is a model rem700, but I'm not sure. In an error in the test, 308 guns with grooves or 700P/LTR not live in the 20 "barrel and have opted for a more important 26, 'because I know I'm close to fire the responsibility for the future. If anyone can recommend a good gun to hold to them. Another thing is that I know that most of the weapons in those days, or at least with rem700 Shoes (BDL) to come to the first with a removable battery charger. I reserch some conversion kits, and I am familiar precision in doing a couple of others. If someone can help me with this and would also recommend a good gunsmith / - MR Shop Victoria.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment