Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reinstall Windows External Cd Rom How Do I Create A Boot CD For A Black Screen Error So That I Can Recover, Before I Completely Reinstall Window?

How do I create a boot CD for a black screen error so that I can recover, before I completely reinstall Window? - reinstall windows external cd rom

If I is my laptop, reads as follows:

"Windows can not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ WINDOWS \\ \\ system32 \\ config \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ SYSTEM

You can try this file by using Windows Setup CD-ROM with repair of the original installation. Select 'r' in the first screen to start repair.

I have 4 CDs to install and came with my laptop ACER Aspire 5002nd The newly installed last three, the first prepared or something, and said that more or to watch over and say that everything is completely in the C-format drive. Their first CD does not seem to be an area of the damage or initiate any other option.

So it is a way, my own bootable CD of Windows XP with Microsoft Web site or something to get aroun to maked-files, the boot problem or another? Only then can get to the BIOS, they say to boot from external CD / DVD and then into the laptop, keep my windows all the important external 500 GB hard drive, reinstall then completely avoid future problems, then the things I to save on the drive into the laptop? I do not know much about computers but I've heard about the errors of the black screen when it has to be done?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment