Thursday, December 31, 2009

High Protein Grains High-protein, Lots Of Whole Grains And Fruits And Veggies Way To Go For Shaping Up?

High-protein, lots of whole grains and fruits and veggies way to go for shaping up? - high protein grains

My food is, if not the occasional slip on Ben and Jerry's half baked, consists mainly of chicken, tuna, whole grains, fruits (bananas, strawberries, apples, grapes, blueberries), and soy milk, and water. I take in about 175-250 grams of protein per day, including supplements of whey proteins from milk and meat and dairy products. I usually do twice a day for a period of light in the morning to try to 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes start my metabolism orientation lifting light despite my large muscles, the muscles enough to pump a bit far, nothing intense. At night, I'm much more intense work-outs, bike one hours cardio (elliptical stationary treadmill), and 30 minutes to one hour weight. I have always depended on protein and amino acids after each session. I drink most of a gallon of water per day. this is the right one? Am I My Me and my approach, he splashed anywhere? Any proposal to vegetarians? any input appreciated. thx. and Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment