Sunday, December 20, 2009

Camcorder Spare Battery Wrong Battery....dont Buy It Im Looking For A Good Camcorder....?

Im looking for a good camcorder....? - camcorder spare battery wrong battery....dont buy it

Here's my dilemma ... I have a very good (I love) Sony Handycam. I think it has had tons of features, battery life, I (two, so I have a real alternative) was very easy to carry, and it was a good video camera. The downside? Hi8! Now you tell me what's wrong with Hi8? Nothing, except get your bi * ch that S * on YouTube. I have the cables and equipment to put it there, but boring. I have a camcorder, which made things easy on YouTube and can be, has made the features of my Handycam. In trying to sell my Handycam (against another 100 in ebay) and is looking for a camcorder to buy for around 250 (on eBay or Amazon, of course). Has anyone good suggestions? If I am angry against my A / V and USB cables

0 comments:

Post a Comment