Monday, December 28, 2009

Fisher Price Rainforest Play Mat Should We Buy The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Or The Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center?

Should we buy the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo or the Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Center? - fisher price rainforest play mat

For mothers, the one (or two) of these for your child: My son just 4 months and I think he is-bored with his swing, his little chair and carpet business. He hates to be fixed or just sit back. He enters the stage, where you sit or stand and play.

I want to buy one, but both have received rave reviews and I absolutely can not decide. I like to jump the Rainforest Jumperoo by the fact that he would be able to, but I like the Baby Einstein Activity Center, as so many toys. Both have 360-degree rotation in the post.

I need advice! What would you choose and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment